One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,958 Posts
No I have not. But now I'm intrigued.
--

WELL . . . if you got about 90 minutes to kill and have no issues with ever getting it back . . . then find the film online from a variety of sources (I figure you're resourceful to find such sources) and then after watching the film take a look at your 1:6 creation again.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
--

WELL . . . if you got about 90 minutes to kill and have no issues with ever getting it back . . . then find the film online from a variety of sources (I figure you're resourceful to find such sources) and then after watching the film take a look at your 1:6 creation again.
I found the whole movie on a site which I won't name (but whose initials are You Tube) and am watching before work. Seems kind of cheap but not horrible so far.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,958 Posts
I found the whole movie on a site which I won't name (but whose initials are You Tube) and am watching before work. Seems kind of cheap but not horrible so far.
--

So many cheap, but not necessarily outright horrible films online . . . so little time and probably bandwidth limitations to view them all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts