One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was still completing my Jedi council when I saw SST are going to release Secura and Mundi and I was working on Mundi with the old Hasbro....I saw many comments on the SST Mundi (zombie eyes, big head, small boots,....) so I will probably keep my own Hasbro.
First of all to remind you the Hasbro Ki :

...of course, Hasbro did what they could with the qualities and the defaults that we all aware of but Mundi is not the worst release from their Star Wars line.
The headsculpt is damn good and the clothes pretty accurate, just resculpt the beard, eyes and eyebrows, and sew a lot of his suit.
Here the recipe :
Head : Hasbro
Clothes : Hasbro
Hands : SST Zombie
Belt : SST Kit Fisto
Body : HotToys
Lightsaber : handmade

I'm pretty happy except the boots, I don't know what to do, make'em myself, wait for the SST ?
Still workin' on my Mandalorians squad and I finish 2 on 4.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I like that one much better than the upcoming sideshow version. Nice use of zombie hands! Nice work on the clothing as well, hangs much more naturally (e.g., less poofiness), and the sleeves look great.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Very nice,

It does go to show that, with a little work, a $20 Hasbro figure can look better than a $50+ SS figure. It makes you feel great when it works too, as yours definitely does!

CHEERS!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Sharp figure C Phan, you did wonders with the HB stuff. Don't recall the SST one, but your brilliant custom is definitely a keeper.

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
That is an awesome upgrade! It's nice to see people making the most of hasbro's outfits and fairly decent headsculpts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.