One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sir Lurksalot
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone on the board posted pics of a custom shoulder holster they had commissioned and I've been unable to find the thread again. I picked up one from Triad but I'm not real happy with it. Any suggestions on who to contact that does custom shoulder holsters?

I'm looking to get one made for this CY Girl bash I'm working on:

Thanks!

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
i made a shoulder holster a few months ago, and ive started machine sewing everything,mso the stitching is a bit more controlled. I doubt this is what your looking fir, but heres the ine i made

·
Registered
966 Posts
The rig in the pics was made by Stevo's .You can contact him on the board through PM or he may have some auctions up on Ebay.He does the best custom holsters and leatherwork I've seen.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
The rig in the pics was made by Stevo's .You can contact him on the board through PM or he may have some auctions up on Ebay.He does the best custom holsters and leatherwork I've seen.
thanks Thainer & Stardogg! really? u sure? that's who i originally thought of when i 1st saw that 4 holster rig, but it seemed kinda...different than his usual (awesome) work. photo rig has more tooling than i normally see on Steve's and his guns are usually metal/pewter (right?) while in the pic they look plastic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.