One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Nice. THat shotgun is a little too advanced though. Binny usually carries a Paratrooper version of an AK-74.

·
Resident Kalashnikov nut!
1,837 Posts
SkyDancer said:
While I appreciate the talent, do you think posting anything that has to do with him is a good idea......
The same thing can be said about WWII Germans(SS,SA,Adolf Hitler...) but that hasnt stop anyone from doing it. Hey,its just plastic.

·
Registered
30 Posts
SkyDancer said:
While I appreciate the talent, do you think posting anything that has to do with him is a good idea......
I don't think posting him is a bad idea at all. While he may have made a figure of him, this does not mean the poster worships or idealizes him in any way. He may be using it in a scene with some other figures (US troops capturing him?), or he may just think that Bin Laden has made enough of an impact (not a good one) on the world that he feels it is necessary to portray him in 1/6 form.

This is kind of an odd hobby (although I love it), so I try not to judge anyone on their particular tastes within it.

Just my $0.02.

·
Registered
411 Posts
LOL In no way was I judging, only offering my opinion on a rather horrible event that continues as we speak....why fantasize about it... I'm just a girl, what do I know?

·
Lurker .... or somefin
5,301 Posts
SkyDancer said:
LOL In no way was I judging, only offering my opinion on a rather horrible event that continues as we speak....why fantasize about it... I'm just a girl, what do I know?
Exactly! Shouldn't you be baking pastries and cakes?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

PS :: You know we love you!

PSS: I was kidding... about the cakes. :)

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
We had a bigazz thread about this very thing, and the smartest thing that came out of it was to walk away if you don't like it. Easier said than done, I know. Still, good advice.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Sigh, what makes me angry tho is that it is perfectly OK to post things about the world's greatest villians etc but omg...heaven forbid if we say anything about religion... Maybe I'll make a custom of ...hmmm Christ and the crucifiction.....LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.