One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first kitbash and i made Lara Croft using a phicen body. I wanted her to be closest possible to the official Tomb Raider Underworld model (pics bellow). The best headsculpt i found was from Kimi toys. I know it is not identical but i am very satisfied. You guys will see that i made a 'black version' suit, 3 reasons for that: 1-playing the game it seems to be black most of time; 2- i like black; 3- my mom only had black cloth available (she does not know i cut a piece of it ^^). Cut a correct layout and sew, was not easy and took a lot of time. The backpack i made with fake leather (i don't know the name), i had a wallet i did not like and i cut it. I did not make the pockets for the gun holster and for the belt, i like the way my Lara looks at moment, but maybe in the future i make them... Boots were empty inside, so i had to put clay in order to use with phicen pivot, result was super good, and i can remove the boots any time, also they were all black and i painted to have silver details. Pistols and quick release buttons were all black too, so i painted with silver. I bought a generic base stand and i customized it with the logo. I cut the hair because it was too big and made the front details.. Thanks!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Whoa! You've done an amazing work there,
her outfit and gear looks spot on. Great choice of head sculpt too. Love it :D

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Great figure! I also think the head sculpt choice is a plus. Too many people think Jolie/Pitt is the only incarnation of Croft. I think your selection made this a more interesting figure for me.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great figure! I also think the head sculpt choice is a plus. Too many people think Jolie/Pitt is the only incarnation of Croft. I think your selection made this a more interesting figure for me.
Agree. Now we have the 2nd incarnation, Alicia Vikander. Let's see how her performance will be.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Excellent work, indeed.

She'd be welcome in my collection at any time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts