One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. these are my custom kerberos panzer cops. i had no idea what i was doing when i started, but through trial and error i came up with these

mark 1 armour
Wood Font Lego Symbol Electric blue
Toy Lego Machine Fictional character Electric blue

first attempt. very blocky, the action man didnt work well either. the upper leg plates above the knee pads actually moved as the knees were bent and straightened. the wrist shield concealed a pistol

mark 2 armour
my second attempt
Ballistic vest Machine gun Helmet Military person Air gun
Machine gun Military person Gesture Soldier Military uniform
Font Personal protective equipment Camera accessory Eyewear Cameras & optics

much improved, no restriction of movement. working wrist shield holster.

mark 3 armour
third try
Machine gun Helmet Armour Ballistic vest Personal protective equipment
Ballistic vest Military uniform Helmet Machine gun Toy
Wood Headgear Font Personal protective equipment Eyewear

better leg armour, better wrist shield (stores gun), back pack has slot for bullet belt so the belt can be put all the way in and pulled out when nessecary, while the pegs on top hold gun in place. need to redo parts as it isnt great. (mask is from a model kit)

ive since made more so i will post when i take pictures

these are my first customs, so criticisms/questions/commendations/suggestions are all welcome!

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that armor made from metal?
im a begginer, so no, no metal. it is actualy strong card which i cut, bent where nessecary, and soaked in superglue. once dried it is very very very strong. j

·
Bloodier than you HAHA!
529 Posts
They look great! Fellow Kerberos lovers are always welcome! I think that smoothing out some of the edges on the armor, so that it's not quite so angular, and some weathering couldn't hurt either. I'd love to see some emblems, and rank badges! Good luck, and can't wait to see more!!

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They look great! Fellow Kerberos lovers are always welcome! I think that smoothing out some of the edges on the armor, so that it's not quite so angular, and some weathering couldn't hurt either. I'd love to see some emblems, and rank badges! Good luck, and can't wait to see more!!
hmmm.. good ideas. you are right about smoothing the edges, i'll try. emblems are difficult in this scale, i dont know how unless they are large, like on a shield. (im making a shield for my new kerberos light gear custom)
rank.... difficult. what ranking system do the kerberos use? i know some have numbers, while the takara one has some funky symbols..... j

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In terms of rank badges and such, I'd use some WWII German badges. You can get those loose at somewhere like Monkey Depot. :)
great idea. i'll go look. j

·
Resin in my Blood
662 Posts
emblems are difficult in this scale, i dont know how unless they are large, like on a shield. (im making a shield for my new kerberos light gear custom)
rank.... difficult. what ranking system do the kerberos use? i know some have numbers, while the takara one has some funky symbols..... j
When i did a custom painted one , i cheated and just used German decals from old model aircraft and armor kits , i thought it looked cool,but then again i was not very concerned with accuracy.
great work !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.