One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
One Sixth Gunsmith
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Turkeyshot Arms is very proud to present you with its very first commissioned custom rifle: the JP Enterprises CTR-02 precision rifle in a 2-tone colour scheme. While I now have dozens of high quality rifles in my own personal armory, most of which are custom pieces, this represents the first time that I have built a custom rifle for another member here on OSW. This particular model was made for Casual_Collector to his specs. I do hope that you enjoy it, Ryan.

Both the upper and lower receivers were heavily customised to produce the distinctive profile of the JP Enterprises receiver. Similarly, the hand-guard, barrel and compensator on this beauty are also all customised to resemble those particular to JP Enterprises. This was all topped off with a custom paint job and some light weathering.

I still have a couple more of these to build for other members and will post more photos once I get those done as well. All Turkeyshot Arms weapons are personalised and built to the customers' specs and so each will be unique one-of-a-kind pieces.

As always, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, and/or constructive criticism is welcomed.

Cheers,
Turkeyshot

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
7,357 Posts
Re: Custom JP Enterprises CTR-02 Precision Rifle (TSA-001)

I was excited to watch this piece take shape, and gotta say I'm pretty damn happy with the results. I can't wait to stick this on an operator :evil

·
WHAT?!! No cupcakes?!
526 Posts

Great work! I still get a kick out of people turning their imagination into something tangible. Can't wait to see more. How about an NSR or URX v4?

·
One Sixth Gunsmith
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Awesome work as always! I like your Logo!
Thanks Eric. The logo was thrown together just as a bit of fun really, but is starting to grow on me.

I was excited to watch this piece take shape, and gotta say I'm pretty damn happy with the results. I can't wait to stick this on an operator :evil
Glad to hear it Ryan. That makes 2 of us: I also am pretty damn happy with her.

This looks fantastic. Great Job.
Cheers Josh. That's high praise coming from you, mate.

like always ... U ROCK !!!
Thanks for the kind words Bibou.

Great work! I still get a kick out of people turning their imagination into something tangible. Can't wait to see more. How about an NSR or URX v4?
Thanks Wun Lung. The idea came to me one day as I was going through the spare parts box.

Nice work mate. Looks great :)
Thanks Brian. I appreciate the support, mate.

·
One Sixth Gunsmith
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
771 Posts

Awesome! But are the optics backwards?

·
One Sixth Gunsmith
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

As promised, I am back with some more photos of additional variants of the JP Enterprises CTR-02 ... with added BLING! This time out of the gates I present you with the CTR-02 with an 18 inch chromed barrel, special edition chrome highlights on the receiver, and a gold-plated bolt. As with the previous version, both the upper and lower receivers have been heavily customized, as was the handguard, barrel and compensator in order to produce the distinctive profile of the CTR-02.

This particular piece was made for Wild Geese to the specs that he personally requested. I hope that you enjoy displaying this piece as much as I have enjoyed making it for you, Constantine.

These next two pics show both versions of the CTR-02 produced thus far side by side to illustrate just how different these two rifles look and how the options for personalization that Turkeyshot Arms offers can produce such wildly different weapons. The first version, produced for Casual_Collector clearly has a tactical application, while the second piece made for Wild Geese would be better suited as a competition match rifle. I do have another, as yet unfinished rifle, which will look very different again: the third rifle in this series will feature a 14 inch barrel, offset BUIS, and a custom ACE stock, all in tactical black. Stayed tuned, I'll post some more pics of that one when finished.

As always, I welcome any questions, thoughts, comments, suggestions, and/or constructive criticism that you may have for me.

Cheers,
Turkeyshot

1 - 20 of 39 Posts