This is my first try at making a boot, of any kind. I think I commited a massive 1:6th sin, because I had to tear apart an NLM jackboot for the pattern.After dissecting the NLM boot, I slitly altered the pattern to fit figures better. The boot I had from NLM was sewn crooked and too tall.I made the to and back piece from roughout. The toe is based off originals, and the backpiece is because that piece of leather ws dyed black, not tanned. I'm still experimentingon forming the toe of the boot. I need to make a wooden shoe last, instead of using one of DML's plastic boots. The sole is from an NLM, I did not have enough leather to make it.