One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been missing in action for months, sorry for that, but I'm going to try and catch up on posts and shares from others I know here and will try to catch you all up on what I've been doing to keep myself having fun.

Thanks for looking and I always welcome questions, comments, etc... :) Also, I'm trying to share these with my Google Photos account. If they don't work, let me know.

For each of these characters, I'll do a thread for each one, but wanted to give a quick summary. ;)

Iron Fist & Luke Cage
Shared album - mc05duck - Google Photos

Cable

Cable and Deadpool

Ms Marvels

Warlock

·
Registered
486 Posts
Fantastic Job on the figures! Love the Warlock !
Keep 'em coming!

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Beautiful work on all seven characters. Would love to see more and bigger photos. But I would advise against an avalanche of separate threads on each -- it is more work for you and if others are like me, we'll run out of steam going through that. Or maybe it's about instant gratification and the wish to see them all at once. ;)

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
Not too shabby.

Did you design the outfits yourself or were they obtained from a 1:6 seamstress?

Thank you for posting/sharing.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the positivity guys!

DFC - The base spandex suits, straps, and pouches I either obtained from PHC or eBay. I painted and modified the Cable, Warlock, Iron Fist head sculpts. I also created and/or custom kitbashed all the detail work, such as the Warlock infinity gauntlet, belt, staff, cape and accessories, Cable shoulder armor/weapons and emblems, etc. I can do a breakdown of each character when I post them individually.

AFM - Thanks! The Luke Cage was inspired by your creation and after failing to fit pants on those WWE body legs, the M-34 cargo pants finally fit! :) Added the chain, wrist armor, sun glasses, and painted the shoes.

More to come! :)

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
Thanks for the positivity guys!

DFC - The base spandex suits, straps, and pouches I either obtained from PHC or eBay. I painted and modified the Cable, Warlock, Iron Fist head sculpts. I also created and/or custom kitbashed all the detail work, such as the Warlock infinity gauntlet, belt, staff, cape and accessories, Cable shoulder armor/weapons and emblems, etc. I can do a breakdown of each character when I post them individually.
--

PHC?

Who are they?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts