One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been away for a little while due to 1:1 life. Jen and I had a new baby girl and she sucked up all of our time. She'll be 2 years old next month and I'm finally getting some more free time. Been working on this project on and off for the last year. Other than the body, everything is completely custom. I plan on doing more characters from this awesome game. Hope you guys like it.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Welcome back, but be warned: 2 years old can be the "next wave", you may find yourself busier than before. Totally worth it.
A great looking figure, I find the leather "Y' harness an interesting touch - a game facet, I'm guessing?

The best to you and your family, in this new year.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gubernatorfan, Spyer, thank you for your kind words! Yeah I probably spent more time on him than I wanted to. :p

Dwing - thanks and yeah just email me. I still have most of my molds, if not I can probably just cast some more up.

Pukingdog - thank you. Yeah, she's a handful and is still a major time sapper but we love her all that much more.

Yeah the design is from the game. It's still fictional in some aspects but many of their designs are more realistic than most medieval games of the kind. Here's a reference image of what he looks like. I just modeled mine after the most basic design since you can upgrade almost everything in the game.

Some more info on the character and game from Ubisoft:
The Berserkers Guide - For Honor Vikings Hero | Ubisoft (US)

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Very cool!! Love the hair!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts