One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, well finally decided to join up the other day after looking over the forum for the past 3 or 4 months, and i love the work that you guys do in 1/6 scale.I was gonna try to do this myself, but having no artistic talent in the action figure world, i gave up. Got a question though, does anyone here do full custom figure requests? Been trying to find some one who can do.....
Andy

·
Jedi Knight
629 Posts
depends what figure u want bro?..im pretty sure theres a bunch of customiser here that do custom figures from scratch.

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,508 Posts
I'm sorry to ask, but whose the mean looking dude in your picture? But yeah, I'll bet there's several folks on the board who would take you up on turning this dude into a 1:6 figure. But, you'll have a BLAST if you try to do one yourself. Just from a quick glance, I can tell you that as far as parts go, I've seen a similar jacket, head sculpt, sunglasses, and gloved hands before. I can't really see the rest of his wardrobe though. Between ebay, monkeydepot.com, toyanxiety.com, war-toys.com, azteca(OSW member) and a crapload of other e-tailers, you could probly put this guy together yourself. And then of course, you can show him off on the OSW....

·
Jedi Knight
629 Posts
i agree with spyder,its stressin at times making one..but MAN is it fun!!!.thats the whole joy of customising u get total creative license!!..change it up..the only barrier is your own imagination!!..Happy customising!!!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
A couple fo years ago, I was in the same boat. Just take the plunge and start being creative. Ask questions, some one will help. I have doe things in the last year I thought I would never be able to do. I cut up a dragon figure and made a Dwarf. That took some guts to jump right into but it was worth it. I built a second one a few months later. I have also built custom weapons. Take chance, you might find your calling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts