One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's some more figures made by Salvador Larroca, the Marvel Comics artist. He sculpted and painted the heads. The House and Jackman Wolverine are mounted on Hot Toys bodies. The Marvel style Wolverine is on a Hot Toys muscle body.

House

Jackman Wolverine

Marvel Style Wolverine

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Are you serious!!!??!!!That Wolverine is insane!!!!.

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Wow, those are some amazing headsculpts! I like the scowling Wolverine a lot!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Not sure about the Wolvies, but you have to admit that Dr. House is SICK!! The headsculpt is 100% on the money IMHO.

·
aka haloed
1,553 Posts
dang I would pay good money for a house figure. especially one that good. One of my favorite shows on tv that holds up with repeat viewings. Again I respect him even more now.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
The guy has some serious talent. Hugh Laurie is best known over here for his comedy work in Blackadder and with Stephen Fry. The fact that you guys take him seriously with an American accent often makes me chuckle.

Excellent figures

CHEERS!

·
Registered
303 Posts
The guy has some serious talent. Hugh Laurie is best known over here for his comedy work in Blackadder and with Stephen Fry. The fact that you guys take him seriously with an American accent often makes me chuckle.

Excellent figures

CHEERS!
Heh...thicko Prince George.

I like how Bryan Singer thought Hugh Laurie was American during his audition.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.