One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Why am i here?
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Years back I posted this as an unpainted work in progress. Now it's finally all done. I mashed 2 different 21st m16s together to make this and added a dragon reflex sight. Both guns were from the same set but I forget which one. The upper and supressor were from a long 20+inch Integrally Supressed m16 that I cut down alot. I might have even gone too far but it's still neat. The stock is possible from a 3rd weapon in the same set. No real purpose for this, just wanted to make something since I hadn't custom made any rifles in a decade almost. It's not based on any actual weapon but is based on several existing actual weapons rolled together. Might go up for sale soon. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Why am i here?
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doesn't the sight go the other way?
Nope, despite not having a back eyepiece or see thru area this reflex is pointed the correct way. In real life you'd be able to see thru the back at the projected reticle out the front lense.

It's like a cmore sight. Or the cheap open front lense red dots that project the laser from the rear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts