One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so this project is a go, however, all i can do as of now is the headsculpt and collect the accessories and build up the equipment.

Here's the character as shown in-game.

So here is the list of what i'm going to use:

1-HOT TOYS Female Body Tru-type

2- HOT TOYS Catwoman bodysuit (Will require tweaking)

(For 1 and 2, i plan on buying them both at the same time once the figure is released and its loose parts are being sold, which is why this custom will be finished until next year.)

3- ZC Kathy Lolita spy black lace-up Boots (Will require tweaking)

4- HOT TOYS Navy Seal pistol holster

(Might tweak this one.)

5- Right side left strap from tweaked miscellaneous 1/6 gear.

6- For the ammunition pouches, i might use the soldier story mp-40 magazine pouches which will require tweaking.

7- The harness straps, back plate and sword will be hand made from scratch.

8- The headsculpt will be tweaked from a phicen female sculpt i happen to have which is this one.

The Gas mask will be hand sculpted with epoxy putty.

9- Since the in-game rifle is heavily customized, i plan on getting the hot toys m-5, with full stock, and just slowly work my way up with adding the missing parts from other loose parts and scratch.

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,387 Posts
looking forward to your work in progress pics ! shud be interesting to see the before and after tweak pics !

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looking forward to your work in progress pics ! shud be interesting to see the before and after tweak pics !
Well, i already started with the headsculpt, and luckily took many pictures showing the process. :p

Ill be sure to document this build as i work on it sporadically.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Hmmm.... Very cool, very very cool.

But, have you looked at the older Takara/ Cool Girl sets? They had some body suits that come a lot closer then the HT catwoman. You can also find a lot more shoes and boots for the Takara then for the HT fem figs. It's good quality gear and costs a heck of a lot less then HT.

That rifle looks a lot more like a G36 then an M4

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmm.... Very cool, very very cool.

But, have you looked at the older Takara/ Cool Girl sets? They had some body suits that come a lot closer then the HT catwoman. You can also find a lot more shoes and boots for the Takara then for the HT fem figs. It's good quality gear and costs a heck of a lot less then HT.

That rifle looks a lot more like a G36 then an M4
Yes, i have, and despite their affordable price and good quality, they all have the zipper on the back. :/ and also, the ones who dont, have velcro. And i like going for 100% accuracy on the customs i work on.

And yeah i actually wrote MP5, but i didnt press the "P" hehe, and now that you mention it, it does look more like a G36. silly me/

·
Memento Mori
1,151 Posts
Good luck with this job man :)

Yeah it's a g36, you can use a toys city one:

These are other pieces of the Lupo's action figure they already made(not 1/6 scale):

The knife is like a spetsnatz machete, easy to create.

Hope it helps.

Can't wait to see some WIP pics ;).

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good luck with this job man :)

Yeah it's a g36, you can use a toys city one:

These are other pieces of the Lupo's action figure they already made(not 1/6 scale):

The knife is like a spetsnatz machete, easy to create.

Hope it helps.

Can't wait to see some WIP pics ;).
Thanks, this really helps alot, and the bottom one is from the play arts kai verson which i plan on getting for reference purposes. :I

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Yup, hopefully a few, which is why i plan on making her out of quality parts.
Nice design, looks very promising. Looking forward to seeing it. If you haven't already, do check out the Poptoys Black Kunoichi Set and the Brother Production Cyberworld Enforcement, which are both in somewhat similar territory. Each one has a thread I think. Yours promises to be the best of the comparable bunch, but especially if you're planning to market multiples, maybe make sure you've reviewed what similarly is out there.

Also, and you've probably considered this, by the time you stress yourself hunting for several loose price-inflated Catwoman outfits and then paying for corresponding Hot Toys female bodies, you would likely be better off, especially if you're doing multiples, simply comfortably pre-ordering Catwoman and selling off the head-sculpts etc. which shouldn't be very hard, and probably cheaper overall.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice design, looks very promising. Looking forward to seeing it. If you haven't already, do check out the Poptoys Black Kunoichi Set and the Brother Production Cyberworld Enforcement, which are both in somewhat similar territory. Each one has a thread I think. Yours promises to be the best of the comparable bunch, but especially if you're planning to market multiples, maybe make sure you've reviewed what similarly is out there.

Also, and you've probably considered this, by the time you stress yourself hunting for several loose price-inflated Catwoman outfits and then paying for corresponding Hot Toys female bodies, you would likely be better off, especially if you're doing multiples, simply comfortably pre-ordering Catwoman and selling off the head-sculpts etc. which shouldn't be very hard, and probably cheaper overall.

Iv seen the brothers production one though. As tempting as they look, i dont think they will be much use for me since i go for accuracy and none of the suits have a zipper in the front. :/

I would preorder catwoman, sadly i cannot afford the 200 dollars for the figure. :( And i dont intend on selling multiples since this custom alone is going to cost me a fortune im afraid. :/

1 - 20 of 23 Posts