One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I finally finished my first 1/6 custom. This one was inspired by my old Halloween Costume and the Sideshow PF Punisher statue. A few weeks ago I saw the Premium Format statue sideshow was going to offer. I showed it to my wife to get permission to order and she says "OMG, it looks exactly like your costume!.......$600!! NO F#@&!n WAY, make one instead, make it look more like your costume...."

So thats what I did. I based the facepaint on my old costume with only 4 skull teeth (I've painted my face this way at least 6 times, Punisher, ref of death..), but I like the sideshow one so much I painted another head like it to go on my nearly finished armored punisher. Hope everyone likes it. I recently finished my GI Joe shockwave as well which I'll post. Then the armored Punisher, have to figure out a few details.

Its made from an Extra Kaustic KP02 body I had to repair my daughters terminator.
Sideshow head and shoulder rig
Ebay Parts

Thanks to newly discovered Black Ops and Rattlesnake for helping bring this to life

Thanks for looking and any feedback Pos or Neg.

Alternate Head for the Armored Version

·
Registered
854 Posts
C R A PPPP that is fantastic, he looks great
love the paint on the sculpt and that's a nice body as well,( may have to track one of them down )

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. This figure really sent me down the sixth scale rabbit hole. I have managed to avoid this money pit most of my life. I am mostly a Transformer/Robot collector. I have some hot toys, a few GI Joe sixth scale from sideshow, but i have always only bought masked figures and avoided human sculpts. Hulkbuster, 60's Batman, and 1st gen Bale Batman round out my figures. Then I saw my friends rooted hair Ledger Joker, I was blown away it was like he was hit with a shrink ray. That lit the fuse and I started the searches. The last 3 months I bought Vader, Boba Fett, Mark 4 and Mark 46 then I found the punisher statue. Started learning about 1/6 weapons (prop weapons is another hobby), lol. Down the rabbit hole I go.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is the best Punisher I've seen in 1/6. Nicely done.
Thanks, that means a ton to me considering the stellar examples you can find online.

I painted the head sculpts using Tamiya model paints. I have had lots of practice painting skulls on my face. Every Halloween I hit 2 parties and I do last minute costumes, and skull variations including the punisher have been used multiple times.

I was Retired Skeletor, Retired Red Skull (walking around in my Captain America Bathrobe) and the Ref of Death. lol, lots of practice

1 - 15 of 15 Posts