One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Little Bird Value

A lot goes into the value of anything. As for the Little Bird I've seen them for $50 all the way to $300 (there's one on eBay for that right now). Obviously the three most important criteria are condition, completeness and if you still have the box. Pilots always add some value. How quickly do you want it to find a home? Rhino and germansoldier both have it right. I'm always buying them so I'll be looking.

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
Ive seen them go for around £40 here in the the Uk, that was out of the box etc, in MIB however they tend to go for around £60-80. Doesnt seem that much to me, maybe we got more over here than you yanks! hehe!

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
azteca

well i got 3 little birds for 60.00 ea in trade on sat out of the box
but i will sell them for at least 100 to 200 i woulnt drop the price it all depends on who is selling it and if they need the money also but these babys they dont make them any more

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
I sold one MINT to a member on this forum not too long ago. I think I sold it for
$130...

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
Shipping price is usually the concern for the buyer, not the seller. Set your price and see who bites. Shipping is usually on top of what you want to sell it for. Shipping to me would be high because I am out of the U.S., and even more overseas. If someone is realy jonesin' for it shipping won't be an issue.

Or offer it as a trade, then you might get something in return that you are after.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts