One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on bashing these guys? i sure can't...btw the game is amazing, best fps ever, must play.

heres some shots (with para gear) taken from playing the demo

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Not the suit but the guy I suppose is a grunt in the 5th image looks like something I'd like to try to recreated. I also like the rifle they're using. It kind of makes me think of a more "mature", less sci fi looking version of H&K XM8.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Not that I'd take on such a project, but it you could come close. I'd start with about six pairs of black baby socks. The ribbing in the socks would be the right scale. You'd have to cut the socks into the shapes of the padded areas and glue it around a piece of foamy. Then glue the padded piece to a black body suit. I would also do two different heads. For visor down I'd start with a Snake eyes head and mod it to fit a BBI 3.5 body. Then add vinyl and styrene to the head give it the extra texture. The second head could be any HS you'd like for the open visor look. Though I think you'd have to shave the ear off toget a smooth look. The rest of the armor could be done in Styrene, Apoxie, or sculpy. It would be a long project to do. But could be fun.
Good luck,
Paul

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
The rifle in the first shot looks a little... H1 Battle Rifle-ish to me.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
This has Sir Edon Flipflop written all over it. Warlordskeep it seems you have only to begin..Man some of you guys are like Mcguiver.. Such imagination and talent to go along with it....

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
blackops4free said:
This has Sir Edon Flipflop written all over it. Warlordskeep it seems you have only to begin..Man some of you guys are like Mcguiver.. Such imagination and talent to go along with it....
Not me mate, I'm already knee deep in a custom sci fi armor project that just continues to grow as I work on it.

Paul

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Well though I do'nt want to steal GregRaz's thread here. I've been reading the Warmachine Mag, No Quarter for awhile now. The armor I'm working on is loosely inspired by the infantry armor in that game. Lots of plating and tribal scroll work. That's about all I can say now. You'll have to wait and see how it comes out. Though I will say that I plan to cast it for my own troops. I have a unit of 25. If it gets good reviews I will offer it for other folks to use as a base for their own customizing.
Paul

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.