One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my latest figure, an older Samurai, clothing by my wife and myself, Swords are my creations and thanks to boogieman for the repaint on the headsculpt, its frankly... Awesome.
I uses PSP on a few shots, just because....

As always comments are welcome and appreciated, McsogsterV i just hope this dosent suck lool, sorry i couldnt resist !!

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Your work does not suck, its just awful!! Its awful that we are not as talented as you!

nice kitbash, background, and posing, not to mention the pics. Overall great presentation

ok, you suck!! you crapper!! sorry just can't help it.

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
That is simply fantastic! I have one of those robes you made and it's one of the coolest 1/6 clothing I have! Well done!

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
That's crap! You are Crappy Mc Crapperson.

I really love it. Great use of "other" miniature items. The head sculpt reminds me of Lee Van Clief.

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Guys, ya know the funny thing i just noticed is that the crusty ol boys topknot is missing.....

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
topknot missing, the figure sucks. I think you should eliminate it from your collection, get rid of it.

I would be willing to sacrifice the beauty of my collection and store this figure for you, permanently, so you can get it out of your life, before the suck wears off on your other figs.

Cause I'm the good brother, right?

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
OMG bro!! You nailed that one! Ab-so-lute-ly NAILED it!!!

Man, he is awesome. My favorite of your Samurai. He just ooozes character!

Talk about a figure crying out for a photostory! :thumb :thumb

-Rex

·
I'm a Mexi-CAN!!
322 Posts
Wow Storm mans!!
That is an amazing figure!!
Congrats!!
I've seen that headsculpt and wanted to make a Samurai with it myself,
maybe later this year!!

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
As someone mentioned, it looks like Lee Van Cleef in his role in The Master. Awesome.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts