One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
I think one of the HT Rambo figures has one that is probably the easiest to find. I also remember a few years back some company release a modern bow with their hunter series of figures, maybe ERTL? Well hopefully that helps.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If memory serves, one of the toy companies made one that came with an assortment of goofy knock-off weapons. Can't recall which. They were offscaled and had some silver paint, or just pieces of existing weapons systems stuck together. There was some kind of rambo-esque superknife in there as well.

While all very toylike, the crossbow was actually pretty realistic.

·
Furious Genius
1,973 Posts
Power team had one, maybe that's the one laughinggravy is talking about. Also, GI joe & Sideshow's Buffy had modern looking crossbows. You might try Bear's site: http://onesixthdepot.com for this kind of stuff. Big list to look through & I've had luck with the site's search engine.

·
Registered
422 Posts
The one from ZC Toys looks like a copy of the one Hot Toys released years ago. I bought a couple at the 2000 21C con from Toys2.net

The Hasbro GI Joe SWAT silent entry boxed figure and carded equipment set came with one plus multiple arrows.

The Sideshow Buffy (1st one) actually came with one that was more of a medieval crossbow. It was the Faith figure from the series that came with a more modern one.

The DML Resident Evil figure Claire Redfield came with a hand crossbow with bolts (arrows) that works super well for a RAH Scarlett custom. These are probably the hardest to find.

I'm sure there's probably a few other sources for them, but I'd have to agree about checking One Sixth Depot. Bear's got all sorts of cool stuff there!

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.