One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi everyone, does anyone know what seamless body goes best with the wondery Luna head? Neither suntan nor pale seems to work quite right for it. Thank you!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
Where your tests on TBL bodies? If so, is the head lighter or darker than the pale body?

There was someone who posted an in-hand photo in this forum, probably 4 or 5 years ago! I can't remember who.

But according to Ekia Hobbies, they recommend a pale body:

This one shows using a Phicen S01 Pale back in 2014:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Where your tests on TBL bodies? If so, is the head lighter or darker than the pale body?

There was someone who posted an in-hand photo in this forum, probably 4 or 5 years ago! I can't remember who.

But according to Ekia Hobbies, they recommend a pale body:

This one shows using a Phicen S01 Pale back in 2014:
Thanks heaps Martian! The Pale is a good match, but only if I don't look at it too closely - it's sort of the right shade but the head is pinker in a way. I guess pale will have to do, maybe add a little choker or a necklace or something so it isn't super noticeable. Appreciate your reply.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Thanks heaps Martian! The Pale is a good match, but only if I don't look at it too closely - it's sort of the right shade but the head is pinker in a way. I guess pale will have to do, maybe add a little choker or a necklace or something so it isn't super noticeable. Appreciate your reply.
You may like to try a Jiaou Doll Pink PM body, or a warmer Natural YS body. I have examples in the earlier posts. The former might be a closer match.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 · (Edited)
This is Fire Toys A029 Scarlet Witch. Received this back in Feb, but hadn't had time to have a good look at it till now.

The head sculpt is really lovely. I think sweeter than the KOs! I bought this one because I missed the Hot Toys version back then. I wonder if this HS is a recast of the HT one...

It comes with 3 pairs of hands + 1, 2 pairs of fire effects, but no stand. The body us jointed. The shoe joints pivot side ways too, and so poses well. The neck joint can pivot the head down, but cannot hold a pose downwards.

I tested the HS on a few seamless bodies.
TBL suntan is lighter than this HS. The HS neck socket is a little too shallow for the long TBL steel connector, so that there is gap when the head is pivoted.

Jiaou Doll's KT tone is also too light. Although their BS wheat tone body (below) is the closest match, but still a touch lighter than the HS. Unlike the TBL neck joint, this one fits the head well.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts