One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Re: Cross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads

Curiosity led me to get this YMToys head. The promo looked somewhat like young Natalie Portman. But in-hand, isn't so much, with chubby cheeks.

Colour tone wise, the JD KT toned body is the best match, as the HS has a richer tone, compared to the greyish TBL suntan body.

However, physically, this chubby young face works better with either TBL's S33B, S25B (teen body), and probably the new S35. The narrow shoulders work for this head.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Cross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads

@martian

Hi got a question, I am new with this hobby. Witch doll is the jiaou European style? Is there a nr of this model? And is this model the doll with the biggest bust? If not I like to know witch dol has the largest bust.
I also want the duck face sdh018c head, I just don't know what body color I have to get?
Happy New Year 2021
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
6B06A18B-A8AF-4673-A68B-68D61CCD9E74.jpeg

What body color with sdh018c
D0B1973C-56AC-48FE-965A-1B56FC332720.jpeg

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 · (Edited)

@martian

Hi got a question, I am new with this hobby. Witch doll is the jiaou European style? Is there a nr of this model? And is this model the doll with the biggest bust? If not I like to know witch dol has the largest bust.
I also want the duck face sdh018c head, I just don't know what body color I have to get?
Happy New Year 2021
View attachment 408826

What body color with sdh018c
View attachment 408828
Hi Mikestr, welcome to the forum!

The Jiaou Doll European body in that photo is that large bust KT toned body which you have circled. That particular skin tone is called simply KT these days. It was initially called KT004, after the Kimi Toys head model KT004 which the is was to match.

Super Duck heads are all produced in pale toned these days, which seems to be made to match TBLeague's range of pale toned bodies. According to Jiaou Doll's ad previously, the equivalent to this pale tone is the New White (WS01) toned body, although I do not have this one. The above photo shows the Super Duck set019 head which is also the same Pale tone, which is a very close what to the Jiaou Doll Pink (PM) body tone.

So I guess if you are looking for the Jiaou Doll European body type, you could choose either New White (WS01) or Pink (PM) toned body. With reference to your lineup of Euro bodies from Jiaou Doll's promo pic, it would be "1" for WS01.

This links from Taobao has the entire range of skin tones (you need to use a translator if you can't read mandarin):
????1/6???????3????????????????-???
This other one is from Giantoys in english:
JIAOU DOLL 1/6 Female Body 10E Collection - GIANTOY action figures
Make sure you select the removable feet version which can stand independently.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,823 Posts

WELL . . .

Nice to see "new" members discovering 1:6 female seamless bodies with the usual questions and martian chiming in.

This group isn't absolutely dead . . . yet . . . maybe.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks for the help ����

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,823 Posts

ATTENTION: NEW MEMBERS W/ QUESTIONS ABOUT 1:6 FEMALE SEAMLESS BODIES

"KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE"

I recommend engagement with the specified group below where there are more members / resources who can and will provide the enlightenment and insight being sought.

One Sixth Figures (onesixthfigures)

Think of it this way.

You're a soldier in the armory. There is a horde of zombies (the fast moving kind) outside coming for you. Are you going to grab the M-14 rifle next to the door or take a couple of more steps and grab the M-249 SAW already loaded and ready?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·

Being a fan of the Final Fantasy characters, I got FF XIII's Lightning, the Figurecoser COS002 Lightning Girl

The advertised recommended body was TBLeague's S18A Pale. However, when I received the set this week, the head tone in hand is far too rich to match even TBL's suntan tone.

Jiaou Doll's KT tone is the closest match.

However, TBL's S17B or S19B body physique would be more appropriate compared to JDs. Moreover JD's 10D LB is a little too large to accommodate the shirt/top comfortably with the buckling fittings.

After trying it on a JD 10D body, I tried it on the JD 10C. The buckle fittings for the top must have been over stressed after the 10D body, and simply fell out after a few minutes while removing the top. It seems as if the buckles are glued on and not sewn on. Hmmmmm.

·
Registered
11 Posts

hello, Just like to ask the equivalent of SDH002 in Jiaou european big bust body?

·
Registered
11 Posts

hello, Just like to ask the equivalent of SDH002 in Jiaou european big bust body?

Super Duck heads are all produced in pale toned these days, which seems to be made to match TBLeague's range of pale toned bodies. According to Jiaou Doll's ad previously, the equivalent to this pale tone is the New White (WS01) toned body, although I do not have this one. The above photo shows the Super Duck set019 head which is also the same Pale tone, which is a very close what to the Jiaou Doll Pink (PM) body tone.

So I guess if you are looking for the Jiaou Doll European body type, you could choose either New White (WS01) or Pink (PM) toned body. With reference to your lineup of Euro bodies from Jiaou Doll's promo pic, it would be "1" for WS01.
I found this image somewhere and the kt005 fairly match with the YS body,
https://scontent.fmnl4-2.fna.fbcdn....=582bb18be0c712ff5be43d2814e2cd1d&oe=6034F9DB

https://scontent.fmnl4-4.fna.fbcdn....=88d4e52fec97dbc360bb1cf07ed140aa&oe=6036C132

Im not sure, sometimes the lighting gives wrong reflection of actual color.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Hi sir, about the pic above about sdh set 19 he with jiaou small bust 10c pink pm body.

Is the skin the same with european big bust 10e pm?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 · (Edited)

Hi sir, about the pic above about sdh set 19 he with jiaou small bust 10c pink pm body.

Is the skin the same with european big bust 10e pm?
The super duck set019 is a direct match with TBL Pale tone. The Jiaou Doll equivalent would be the New White (WS01) tone. I do not have this model to confirm, but Jiaou Doll's promo pics have shown that they match.

PS. You could also try the JD Pink (PM) tone which is a very close match.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·

I found this image somewhere and the kt005 fairly match with the YS body,
https://scontent.fmnl4-2.fna.fbcdn....=582bb18be0c712ff5be43d2814e2cd1d&oe=6034F9DB

https://scontent.fmnl4-4.fna.fbcdn....=88d4e52fec97dbc360bb1cf07ed140aa&oe=6036C132

Im not sure, sometimes the lighting gives wrong reflection of actual color.
The Kimi KT005 head is a suntan that will match TBL's suntan body. The close equivalent for Jiaou Doll is apparently the New Wheat (BS01) tone. I do not have this JD model to confirm, but I have seen collectors photos that show that this head tone matches.

Sorry for the late reply. I've been very busy this whole week with long hours!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 · (Edited)

This is the Super Duck SDH021-C pink hair elf HS. As with all Super Duck HSs these days, they are TBL matching Pale. Here on a TBL S16A Pale dressed in the above previously mentioned and repaired Figurecoser Lightning outfit.

And also bought this Flirty Girl Secrets 2020 Lingerie HS, as it is called, of a somewhat Gigi Hadid-like head sculpt. It matches a TBL suntan, but is a close match with JD's KT tone, but the skin tone is actually richer than JD's BS Wheat tone. The latter could work better.

As you can see in the head sizing comparison photo below, the Flirty Girl HS is larger than the normal standard by just a little, becoming a problem with standard 1/6 body size choices.

If, like me, you were trying to create a Gigi Hadid figure, most of the standard sizes from TBL's S1 to S19 would appear a little small. I have tried it on a S4B, S12D, S16A and S19B for sizing, all of which seem a little small for the HS. The JD 10C and 10D are smaller than the mentioned TBLs and the HS on these JDs look oversized!!! The S23B seems to match better, and also the Jiaou Doll European 10E body seems to matchup for sizing. Unfortunately, these bodies are not a Gigi type body match.

I guess I might settle for a S12D after all!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·

Lucifer LXF2005 Dark Elf: Exiled Heir figure set is a TBL suntan match. It comes with what appears to be a TBL S12D body.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 · (Edited)
TBLeague S43 suntan set arrived today, and below is a lineup of several TBL bodies just for height comparisons.

I really like the HS that comes with it. The set includes a stand with both the hip clip or groin U support options, and the usual set of hands. The seamless feet are larger than the regular size, but match the length of TBL S28A/S29B jointed feet. (The Gigi head on the S12D still looks too large!)

S43 is taller, has broader hips, butt and larger chest.

I tried the Gigi head on the S43. The HS does fit better, although the body makes her look like she is hitting a healthy 40s...:cautious: The HS is also darker/richer in tone than the TBL suntan body. It actually matches Jiaou Doll's Wheat tone better.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 · (Edited)
Further to the above, I realised that Flirty Girl Gigi HS is actually as large as Hot Toys Wonder Woman HS.

As such, it will not match any standard body better than a Hot Toys Wonder Woman sized body. Except the skin tone does not match. The Gigi HS is much lighter than the HT body. The HS sits a little high on the neck post, as the HS neck socket is not as deep as the WW HS.

Can't create a Gigi Hadid character from this. But it looks like a General Antiope character is possible!

101 - 120 of 128 Posts