One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out a cool article on Ledford's amazing customs HERE !

Considering his mom and grandma helped him get started customizing, I'd say this guy comes from a good family tree! ;) :D

Amazing work Steven! Thanks for sharing your work with us!

·
Danish Special Forces
988 Posts
Not to derail the thread, but ...

On Figures.com there's also a Custom Creations article on Four Horsemen's Seventh Kingdom and a really cool shot of an upcoming Queen figure shown at SDCC.

Are these 1/6 and are they articulated figures or statues?

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the female figures from 7th kingdom is a 2-up and it's unknown when/if that'll be made. If it is made, it'll be in 6-7" scale...sorry :(

·
Danish Special Forces
988 Posts
Thanks crowinghorse, I knew it was too good to be true :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
okieh 2 said:
cool stuff - does anybody know this guy ??
He posts over at SSF, he just posted some in-progress shots of his Deckard sculpt. He does some amazing work! He sells his customs on ebay from time to time. I emailed him about a Deckard figure he had for sale quite a while back and he was very nice & helpful.

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
Finally someone who does an amazing Malcolm Reynolds! That Ramirez is killer too.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow. The Blade Runner figures are unbelievable. I think that's one of the best Harrison Ford sculpts I've seen. With facial scars and everything. Once you see that kind a talent you really know you suck and customizing... well I mean the other guys, not me...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts