One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I have these glasses for one of my CY figures. They're clearcoated, but I want to turn them into black sunglasses. I can't find any sunglasses versions of the glasses. I want to make them dark, but only dark enough that I can still see the eyes of the figure. Any easy and/or inexpensive ideas?

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Ok, so I have these glasses for one of my CY figures. They're clearcoated, but I want to turn them into black sunglasses. I can't find any sunglasses versions of the glasses. I want to make them dark, but only dark enough that I can still see the eyes of the figure. Any easy and/or inexpensive ideas?
x-ray film?

·
Ol`timey!
482 Posts
Tamiya make a transparent tinted paint in several colours. I `ve used this and it works well....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.