One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This 1/6 Masterpiece was made by Crazy Owners. It's based off female ninjas Ie: Kunoichi.

Kunoichi used more charm, and poison to their arsenal, instead of typical Ninjas many stealth tools and subterfuge. But she still comes decked out with the full ninja supply.

Since it's Crazy Owners, you know the attention to detail is of course (Crazy). She has a net mesh suit on under the ninja garb. And every weapon is made of real metal. And she has synthetic rooted hair as well.

The body is a Cy Girls 2.0 quote flexible, but the net mesh suit does hinder it. But not by much it just springs back the legs mostly.

Hope you enjoy!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,873 Posts
You really need to set/style her hair proper.

I mean you expect her to go all ninja and stealthy for you while taking out irksome opponents and not have her look her best?

What kind of 1:1 caretaker/owner are you? If you're not going to keep her looking refined and sultry like the lethal kunochi she is, then I don't know what else to say.

;) :p

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You really need to set/style her hair proper.

I mean you expect her to go all ninja and stealthy for you while taking out irksome opponents and not have her look her best?

What kind of 1:1 caretaker/owner are you? If you're not going to keep her looking refined and sultry like the lethal kunochi she is, then I don't know what else to say.

;) :p
Ah lls yeah I'm slacking. This figure, and the Crazy Owners Saya are my first rooted hair 1/6 figures. I tried to comb them a little bit, and helped but I think I have to let my girl work on it. I don't know how close synthetic hair is to real hair, but hopefully she can fix it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's a shame Crazy Owners aren't a thing anymore. They produce some pretty interesting 1/6 figure collections.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still have mine too. The head and body are long gone but, the up grades it went through was a lot.
How much did you pay for yours? I had to she'll out $200+ for her. But she and her accessories were well worth it to me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is indeed rare. You got a steal!
Hell yeah. It's crazy I never knew about Crazy Owners before until I saw her. But I'm glad I got her, and Saya in time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts