One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Crazy Owners 1/6 Blood Evolution X Saya figure. Based off the Blood + anime series. This was my first Crazy Owners figure. I have never heard of them until recently...and man the attention to detail is amazing!

First of all the Takara 1/6 Female body is the most articulated 1/6 figure I've ever had. She can do so many dynamic poses as you are about to see below.

Furthermore about that (Crazy) attention to detaill...all of her weapons are not just real material. They're real metal and even wood! Never seen or heard of that being a thing before but I'm glad! Also synthetic hair as you can see. Everything is lifelike.

The fact that this is a super rare/exclusive figure and well made gives me even more satisfaction. Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
The real metal/wood is definitely a nice touch. I wish more 1/6 companies went the extra mile for things like this.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
Nothing like a 1:6 figure combining the Asian school girl fetish theme with a vampire.

WHAT?!

I'm simply calling it like it is.

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing like a 1:6 figure combining the Asian school girl fetish theme with a vampire.

WHAT?!

I'm simply calling it like it is.
Sounds like Buffy, but more American. And I loved both the Buffy The Vampire Slayer Show, and especially the video game. They don't make Action Figures, or Video Games like they used too. So sad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts