One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1/6 Hoarder
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after spending two years on the board I finally got a camera that's not borrowed and is capable of taking higher quality shots. As soon as I figure out a good spot to photograph my bashes I might just start sharing them.

Also, I had a crazy 1/6 week that killed my wallet. The best bits are pictured. Sorry about the quality, I only had decent light for the last one.

Ebay TS sets, Monkey Depot SCAR, Azteca chest rigs, and Sculpt received with help from Davinator!

Bash I'm working on for a pair of SF ACU guys

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Your SF ACU guy looks wicked, Dunk. Like the black wetsuit[?] under the cammies ala MGS. Nice haul too, and MAN are you going to be the source of many for having that great Cruise sculpt. Great hault dude, couldn't happen to a better person. ;)

·
i draw pictures.....
2,045 Posts
Hey dunk...what kind of camera did you get?
i'm in the same boat...many years collecting and bashing and finally looking to buy
first camera.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Don't worry for camera , time to time ,the most important are the figures and this is very good!

·
1/6 Hoarder
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys,

Saiko it's actually a TS or Storerooms CIA tight-fit shirt but I was going for the wet suit effect + Thanks for the comments

LizardKing1968 I read some of the other threads from the guys here and they suggested any kind of camera that has a macro feature and is about 6 megapixels or better

Generally as a personal rule I'd stick to the major Camera manufacturers, and look up reviews for the models I'm interested in. My camera is a Samsung Digimax L85 its not very user-friendly but after I figured out how to mess with the settings to adjust to light and shaky hands it turned out great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.