One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the updated BHD Rangers,this time CPT Steele.
I only wish I had the radio setup that Jason Issacs was wearing in the movie.

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
Nice :thumb

I met the real deal in Iraq, and he "rolled" on a couple missions with my advisor team and our Iraqi Police Commandos in Samarra. He was sporting full bird rank then, and in charge of 2 BDE, iirc, of the 101st.

·
1/6....LIKE NOTHING ELSE.
560 Posts
"I'm talking about your weapon, soldier. Now Delta or no-Delta, that's still a hot weapon. Your safety should be on at all times."

classic!
i like it! :thumb

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Great bash Aaron, dig the pouch secured to his harness strap.

I thought I saw it speed-trolling the forum a few days ago, but I think I read somewhere that you hurt your back. I hope it feels better and you can recover soon man.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Teddy.

I am doing a hell of alot better.I am back to work in a limited fashion.Well today was a full day.My manager tweaked his back too.But I was feeling better days ago,but the owner didn't want to take any chances.

It did give me a chance to go through my gear and thin it out some more.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Cool, glad to hear that you're getting better man. I hope your manager recovers soon and you're back to tip top shape quickly as well.
I pulled a muscle in my back and neck a while ago and though it didn't hinder me much, it sucked for a couple of weeks. Hope you're not in much pain bro.

Heh, time off with the family and dollies, can't think of a better way to recuperate. ;)

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
good job! But the radio failed.
Radio failed?

If you mean it's not the correct radio.That I know.I just used it anyhow.As far as I know,no one makes the set-up for the radio used in the movie.

·
buyer of all cool stuff..
281 Posts
CorranJ:

isn't that the headsculpt from the bbi SAS R "Barney" Aussie para guy?

I always thought it bore a striking resemblence to Patrick Stewart, IMHO.

Great job on your BHD Ranger! :thumb

SoF :ar15

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The headsculpt is from Sean Bannon SASR from BBi.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.