One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a good look around you and see what you have to be thankful for. I know what I have but I don't get to see them everyday. My reason for this is....my daughter was hit by a car coming home from school today. She's home now and doing ok. She says she's sore and were all so very thankful it wasn't worse.

I'm gonna go collect myself and let some emotions out.

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Never expect anything like that but it's always possible. I just got off the phone with her and she sounds fine, just sore, she'll feel it more tomorrow. Sure wish I could tuck her in but there's 700 miles between us. Thanks again guys, you help more than you know.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Wow dude that is terrible.That is the kind of thing I worry about everyday having 2 little ones(5 and 7).Even though they are terrible little _____,I cannot think of my life without them and am thankful everyday they exist.Because with out them I wouldn't.

All the best to you and your daughter.

·
Proactive Procrastinator
1,330 Posts
Glad o hear that your little one has come through this experience with minimal injury compared to the potential of what could have happened. Sorry you can't be with her and I hope she heals from the injuries she did occur quickly. And thanks for the reminder of a thankful perspective.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Sorry to hear about your daughter Cody.Like the other guys said glad to hear she is alright albeit a bit sore.I have 2 young'uns myself a 6 and 4 year old and would dread hearing anything like this.My kids are my life and I wouldn't know what to do without them.Godspeed on her recovery and your emotional one as well bro.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
A nurse and I delivered my first born,(the ob went home for a nap). She make to the hospital for the other two.
I feel for you Cody. My biggest fear is something happening to one of my kids. It's good to hear she didn't get anything worse than a few bruises. That's gonna be bad enough. Those are gonna hurt like frell for a week or so. Good thing kids bounce.
I hope it all turns out for the best,
Paul

1 - 20 of 34 Posts