One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,
Could someone, maybe one of our resident modern gunsmiths, post a how-to on making tactical slings? I just picked up some HT weapons from their Firearms Collection 3 (Thanks Alexei!) and discovered that they don't come with any slings! I'd like to fab up some on my own but I'm not sure what size buckles or webbing to use or where to get them. So can someone help me out?

Laters,
El Paso Trooper

·
Super Moderator
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info guys! GSTG is out of the plastic buckles at the moment and I haven't had any success in tracking down anyone else that has them, but I'm going to keep looking.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Howdy all,
Could someone, maybe one of our resident modern gunsmiths, post a how-to on making tactical slings? I just picked up some HT weapons from their Firearms Collection 3 (Thanks Alexei!) and discovered that they don't come with any slings! I'd like to fab up some on my own but I'm not sure what size buckles or webbing to use or where to get them. So can someone help me out?

Laters,
El Paso Trooper
This picture below should help. As far as buckles, if you have any old DML weapons that you are trying to make slings for you can use the buckles from those or the ones that came with the HT weapons. Also look to any old uniforms or equipment that you don't want any longer. There may be a buckle or two there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.