One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
I reached out to Coreplay through their Facebook page.

Surprisingly, they replied back.

Below is their reply.

--

"Hey:
Fitness [1.0] is on the way to US,maybe will take some time~
2.0 design is more same with 1.0,but there has some different in 2.0.the head make up will better,and there will no different color between face and body(1.0 has a little different color between face and body).
Before 2.0 release,we have already collect the feedback in Asia,because Asia player was receive 1.0 earlier."

·
12,855 Posts
Really liking the latest showings from coreplay. Is it me or does there products look similar to that of OE (Original Effect)? I was a big fan or theres' but they seem to have stop releasing new stuff.
--

For all we know . . . Coreplay could be OE re-organized under a new brand name.

Their announced upcoming offerings appears to be similar to OE's design style and visuals, but more evolved and refined as if they learned from what didn't do right and what they did right and finding a distinct niche for themselves in the same manner as OE when they first entered the 1:6 hobby market.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
--

For all we know . . . Coreplay could be OE re-organized under a new brand name.

Their announced upcoming offerings appears to be similar to OE's design style and visuals, but more evolved and refined as if they learned from what didn't do right and what they did right and finding a distinct niche for themselves in the same manner as OE when they first entered the 1:6 hobby market.
This is logical and entirely possible but then again it could just be that OE and Coreplay simply come from a common reference point in Manga / Anime style. So the two could seem very similar compared to the realistic style of everybody else ie HT, Enterbay etc, but in reality be totally separate companies with a common style objective. Who knows?

I too would like to know what's happened with OE (AA). I really warmed up to some of their stuff in the same way I warmed up to DAM Gangster Kingdom (though I couldn't imagine me buying everything OE almost automatically, as now I do GK). So I miss having OE on the list of announcements that I can look forward to though -- what happened?

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Lots of discussion on FB and other forums about coreplay being OE.

The consensus is they are OE rebranded as CP.

No different then DAM & VTS etc etc.....

Hope the materials used on this body are better then the OE's bodies i had....they broke quite easily!

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Lots of discussion on FB and other forums about coreplay being OE.

The consensus is they are OE rebranded as CP.

No different then DAM & VTS etc etc.....

Hope the materials used on this body are better then the OE's bodies i had....they broke quite easily!
The other thing Coreplay reminds me of is the fondly remembered (by me) figures from Sea International, especially their science fiction line ZMDC (Zero Metal Defence Capsule). I wonder if some design talent went from ZMDC to OE or Coreplay.

·
12,855 Posts
The other thing Coreplay reminds me of is the fondly remembered (by me) figures from Sea International, especially their science fiction line ZMDC (Zero Metal Defence Capsule). I wonder if some design talent went from ZMDC to OE or Coreplay.
--

The plot thickens.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts