One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

COOMODEL Die-cast Alloy 1/6 Series of Empires - Imperial Black Knight(SHCC 2017)

Product Announcement 
4K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Jimster 
#1 ·
COOMODEL Die-cast Alloy 1/6 Series of Empires - Imperial Black Knight(SHCC 2017)

COOMODEL NO.SE011-2 压铸合金 1/6 帝国系列 - 帝国黑骑士(2017SHCC会场版)

2017 SHCC会场版(限量100体)

配置清单:

- 头雕
- 素体
- 6只替换手型(2只握拳手型+2只开掌黑铁甲手型+2只持握黑铁甲手型)

服装:
- 黑色长袖内衫
- 黑色裤子
- 半身锁子甲
- 黑铁色旧化头盔
- 黑铁色旧化半身板甲
- 黑铁色旧化臂甲
- 黑铁色旧化膝甲
- 黑铁色旧化腿甲
- 皮质组合腰带

武器:
- 十字长劒
- 长劒剑鞘
- 护身短劒
- 短劒剑鞘
- 长柄战斧
- 黑铁色鹰纹盾牌

配件:
- 木纹支架

附注:
- 板甲主材质80%左右金属
- 皮革面料加强升级
- 全新2.0加强版素体
- 全身盔甲旧化效果
- 武器升级,全新制作骑士盾牌

COOMODEL NO.SE011-2 Die-cast Alloy 1/6 Series of Empires - Imperial Black Knight (2017 SHCC Conference Limited Edition)

2017 SHCC (limited edition, 100 )

The 1/6th scale Imperial Black Knight Collectible Figure specially features:
- One (1) head sculpture of angry expression
- One (1) body
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms (2 bare fists, 2 open palms and 2 weapon holding hands in black iron armor)

Costumes:
- One (1) black shirt
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) suit of upper body chain armor
- One (1) black iron distressed helmet
- One (1) black iron distressed suit of upper body plate armor
- One (1) pair of black iron distressed vambraces
- One (1) pair of black iron distressed knee armor
- One (1) pair of black iron distressed cuishes
- One (1) double layer leather belt

Weapons:
- One (1) knight sword
- One (1) sword scabbard
- One (1) dagger
- One (1) dagger scabbard
- One (1) battle axe
- One (1) eagle shield

Accessory:
- One (1) wood figure stand

Postscripts:
- 80% of armor material is alloy
- Leather material upgraded
- All new action body 2.0 used
- Whole suit of armor is destressed for showing a knight in battlefield
- Weapons upgraded, as a newly designed shield is added

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: COOMODEL Die-cast Alloy 1/6 Series of Empires - Imperial Black Knight(SHCC 2

Damn, these guys are soooooo nice!
And yes, the dark color of the armor gives it an Excalibur vibe... actually, if they're already doing these types of armor, they should just go for the Excalibur armor.
I know I wouldn't be able to resist those.

Nice pics of Excalibur props:

Hollywood Movie Costumes and Props: Original Terry English armour from Excalibur on display... Original film costumes and props on display

#6 ·
#8 ·
Re: COOMODEL Die-cast Alloy 1/6 Series of Empires - Imperial Black Knight(SHCC 2

Going for the "blackmail" approach is a nice take, the armor is convincing as a field-expedient treated set. A ready-made "cruel bastard" or anti-hero.

#9 ·

Yeah this is probably the closest to the Excalibur look they'll get, very nice.
I don't know why they don't do an exact copy of the Terry English design it's not like it's copyrighted.
A Mordred would be amazing.

#10 ·

Looks pretty cool as a fantasy piece. As already said, it would be suitable for an Excalibur-type theme. I love the fact that it is made from metal but the problem with die casting is that the pieces are often too thick and very heavy. Many figures can't handle the weight.

#11 ·

Looks pretty cool as a fantasy piece. As already said, it would be suitable for an Excalibur-type theme. I love the fact that it is made from metal but the problem with die casting is that the pieces are often too thick and very heavy. Many figures can't handle the weight.
And the leather straps usually break too... I like the idea of this set but he doesn't look very evil at all, just a black version of the silver version... like Marx did back in the day. Some horns or demon/dragon like accents or details would have been better imo and they could still reuse the expensive moulds they tooled.

#12 ·

It does have a rather fantasy vibe but still a very cool looking figure. Trying not to buy it. Not sure I'll succeed...
Or maybe I will, since this seems unobtainable. I like it (especially headsculpt) better than the version I can get at the two links.

#14 ·

I have the first CooModels knight and the joints of the body are definitely up to the task.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.