One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
COOMODEL 1/6 fighting the series - hammer Master Chief "Johnny" coming soon~!

COOMODEL鬥將系列 - 鐵槌士官長"強尼"Coming soon~

COOMODEL fighting the series - hammer Master Chief "Johnny" coming soon~!

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Re: COOMODEL 1/6 fighting the series - hammer Master Chief "Johnny" coming soon~

Fail.
There is only one Master Chief and this ain't him.

·
The Unspeakable
564 Posts
Re: COOMODEL 1/6 fighting the series - hammer Master Chief "Johnny" coming soon~

I can ignore the story if the figure's good enough - think Mandarin . . .

It'll be cool, too, to see something that's got a bit of the old Sea International ZMDC style to it. Those were pretty cool, even if the thigh armor made em look like cowboys.

I may be in. COOs got some neat ideas. Agree with Spartan Rex, tho - best lay off of the Master Chief name. Bad mojo with fans of HALO. Maybe if they tried something like Dart Bader . . .

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts

Even if I could get excited about the figure, that story is the most ludicrous thing I've tried to read in quite some time. Apparently, either there is no back story, or someone's translator failed miserably.

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts

Even if I could get excited about the figure, that story is the most ludicrous thing I've tried to read in quite some time. Apparently, either there is no back story, or someone's translator failed miserably.
I gave up after the third sentence!!!

Eric

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts

I gave up after the third sentence!!!

Eric
I'd hate to think that something I wrote would come out of the other end of a translator looking like that in a foreign language.

·
Watching
894 Posts

Is it me or are we getting some weird, weird stuff lately?

G

·

So, are these figures "the next big thing"? I'll be glad to pass...

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts

I believe it's trying to compete with Ashley Wood's 3A design/style.

If yes, it's not making an impression.

·
Registered
338 Posts

I'm sure products like this and 3A's stuff may be popular in Asia but do these companies not know or just not care about their western consumers? The more I look around for loose parts (mainly 1/6 civie clothing )the more I wonder where the ideas for some of these outfits and what not come from and why these companies don't research what might actually appeal to a wider audience.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts