One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
1st saw the prototype pics few years back, now takaratomy changed the suit colour to black and added some armor plate. And what's up with the weird bazooka?

The fig design looks retro back to the years of 60s, 70s. Can't say much of this fig. Have to wait for more information.

·
Plastic Alchemist
1,111 Posts
Hot babe? Wearing wild lookin' SF armor? Carrying a BFG? Oh, yeah... I am SO in on this one.

These look very much like some figures that Brit SFX guy Martin Bower did nearly 20 years ago. Quite good though!
Hey Rog! I remember those!! First time I saw 'em was in a figure modeller magazine WAY back when! Always thought they were cool.... yeah, CG-13 does have a bit of that vibe. Just makes me want her more!! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hot babe? Wearing wild lookin' SF armor? Carrying a BFG? Oh, yeah... I am SO in on this one.

Hey Rog! I remember those!! First time I saw 'em was in a figure modeller magazine WAY back when! Always thought they were cool.... yeah, CG-13 does have a bit of that vibe. Just makes me want her more!! :)
This one perhaps ?

Link to Martin Bowers site if anyone is interested (lot's of cool models):-

http://www.martinbowersmodelworld.com/

Roughneckone

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.