One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a little search on this and didn't find out anything so here it is...

I've got a Hot Toys female body (version 2) and she's got short peg hands and feet. Is it possible to modify or buy some adapter to fit long peg joints of Dragon / Triad Toys / Soldier Story hands and ball joint feet (from a Soldier Story as well)?

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
You might try drilling into the peg cavity ( starting with a bit slightly smaller than the wrist peg ) You are best off using a Dremel as it runs at lower power and won't fling the figurte across the room or melt it. I've uded this method for old BBI G1's and HT figures to mod them to except newer BBI hand and DML hands. Hope this helps.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
The short answer is NO,
The long answer is anything can be done if your willing to
A. spend alot of money or
B. have the talent to do body surgery,

The only way to do what you are asking is to do some sort of plastic surgery on two figures. It can be done but are you willing to risk two female figures in case it doesnt. The question then becomes "Why" do you want to do this.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
What type of figure do you want to create and what can't be done with the body you have? If poseablilty is what you're after then perhaps Triad or Soldier Story do an entire body that might suit your purposes!? Adapting an HS to suit another body may prove easier than modding the body itself.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Your best bet is to pickup a BBI Perfect Body and swap the head over. The Perfect Body will accept Triad / BBI / Soldier and most girl accessory parts. Great posability.

Note the BBI PB is taller than the HT Female Body.

There was someone looking for the HT Female Body 2.0 in the sale forum so you can unload the body if need be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.