One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything is from the SST 64th foot figure except the shirt which is BGT. The bayonet belt was modified to be a cross belt and the ramrod was hand made due to my cat knocking it over and breaking it.

Hat Sculpture Art Toy Sun hat

Hat Sleeve Sun hat Military person Toy

Outerwear Hat Peaked cap Sun hat Military person

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I agree SST only made 3 and those are crazy expensive now. I was lucky to get mine years ago before they were discontinued and still like $80. If anyone reading this knows of a person that does custom uniforms I'd love to get their info.

·
Captain Eyestrain
1,200 Posts
Good to see someone tackling this period.
There's almost nothing out there to buy to create figures, and as someone who's made their own British uniforms, there's no way they could be made affordable, unfortunately. There is hope that BGT would expand their Revolutionary War section, which is up on their site, but nothing so far. I have British Land Pattern muskets, and the French 1777 type, but beyond that you are on your own .
If you fancy making you own coats and smallclothes , I have a sort of universal pattern available for the asking,since Coat patterns varied relatively little except for the decoration, and whether they were cut short or not.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm waiting for BGT as well. I live pretty close to the guy that owns it and spoke with him about the subject and he said he plans to do more rev war stuff but that was a year ago so i don't knoe if plans changed. I would love to get the patterns from you but im afraid my sewing leaves much to be desired. Once I have that down ill definitely get in touch with you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts