One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Field of armor advertised a full size German 88MM round a couple of months ago which would make a great addition to my other WW2 rounds but I can't seem to get a hold of anyone there,I have left several email and have tried calling several time and I always get an answering machine but the inbox is full so you can't leave a message!
Besides the 88 round I have a couple pieces for my 1/6 stuff that I need to buy from him as well,I don't know how he can sell anything if you can't get a hold of him!
Anyone have another method of contacting him?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Loic (owner of FOA) has had some communication/production issues recently.

Please check out this recent thread in The Cooler section of Sixth Army Group:

Fields of Armor / Loic Anthian - Sixth Army Group

Peter (the author of the thread on SAG) posted the same issue on numerous Facebook groups as well.

I have a friend who placed an order at the beginning of December (2019) and had neither follow up communication nor received the order he placed so he recently cancelled the order and filed a dispute with PayPal to receive a refund.

In short, FOA is experiencing some sort of difficulties at the moment.

Tread carefully.

Fred

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is only 6 hours north of me,my family and I were up there last April so I thought I would stop in and check out his shop,no one was around,middle of the afternoon on a weekday,I was bummed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts