One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay,
I am giving you grown men an opportunity to 'fess up. With the onset of another Survivor Series, it's time for you to admit to your addiction...

Hmmm maybe someone out there will even come up with a Survivor bash

:rolling:rolling:rolling:rolling

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
ohhh...brother!!
As men we all know the only true reality show is "The Ultimate Fighter".

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
I guess I am the only one that thought a "reality show" was the news? I guess that isn't even reality anymore due to "spin"....

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like watching it because you can just sit back and NOT think for a little while...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Before the show ever aired, some local radio DJs mentioned something regarding it. I thought to myself "Cool, some smart allecky A-holes are going to be humiliated and maybe get hurt. Must see TV for me."

Due to my work schedule at the time, it aired when I couldn't catch it. When the opening episode was described to me, I was thankful I hadn't wasted my time.

To me, in my perfect world, "Survivor" would entail dumping a few individuals on an island and coming back in three months to see who had become lord of the flies.

Water, shelter, food, survival. Voting and popularity contests would never be considered.

The way I look at it, Survivor is just a bad excuse for a beauty/popularity contest with band-aids.

·
Action Fuger!
3,186 Posts
Before the show ever aired, some local radio DJs mentioned something regarding it. I thought to myself "Cool, some smart allecky A-holes are going to be humiliated and maybe get hurt. Must see TV for me."

Due to my work schedule at the time, it aired when I couldn't catch it. When the opening episode was described to me, I was thankful I hadn't wasted my time.

To me, in my perfect world, "Survivor" would entail dumping a few individuals on an island and coming back in three months to see who had become lord of the flies.

Water, shelter, food, survival. Voting and popularity contests would never be considered.

The way I look at it, Survivor is just a bad excuse for a beauty/popularity contest with band-aids.
Don't you watch Flavor of Love or whatever the name is?

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Its the same thing here in germany.
Big Brother, Germany Next Big Star, Model Search, Jungle Camp....TV for Idiots. And no i dont watch it, i dont even have cable for that particular reason. There is a Dish and Receiver still in original packing in my cellar, was a present, maybe ill set up, maybe not.

The only stuff i watch are some of your US Series, mainly Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Dad, My Name is Earl and a few others. In English because the original voices usually fit better (except for Scrubs surprisingly) and i dont have to wait for the episodes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh, yeah, I just remembered I try to catch a few episodes of The Bachelor if possible, and I saw a few of that show with Bret Michaels, too (the name escapes me, but it was like the Flava show). Some great eye-candy.

But this thread is about Survivor.

Don't you watch Flavor of Love or whatever the name is?
Don't you buy and play with dolls or action figures or whatever the name is? ;)

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,307 Posts
TV....? Whats TV????? I wish I knew what TV is!!! I know it a Box with moving pictures...

<sighs> I wish I had time to sit down and watch the TV. Ether To business working on projects, working with PS CS2, or just simply being outside.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I hate Survivor and all of the other BS reality shows. The Ultimate Fighter is good but the rest suck! I liked watching Combat Missionswhen it came on years ago. R.I.P. to Scott Helveston and Jerry Zovko who were on the show.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.