One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys. If some of you have Pm'd or e-mailed and haven't received a reply, it's because my computer stopped on Thursday evening. It's still in ICU , and I'm hoping for a full recovery. I am using my wife's computer , ever so briefly, at her workplace to post this.
THANKS,
Butch

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
dude....I know how you feel. The motherboard in my computer melted, and now I'm forced to use my sisters computer.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Sorry to hear that Butch. Hope you didn't loose all your cool tutes and templates and stuff. Hope they can recover everything for you.

Usually I keep all my important stuff on secondary and tertiary drives, [or my external safe keeping one] so that if the system crashes, only the stuff on the primary drive with the OS is lost forever. Its saved my stuff in the past.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Nice to know it isn't just me! Well, sort of anyway!

My original laptop went FUBAR on me and this one is the warranty replacement. I'm really wary of it. If you want a laptop, don't get a Dell!

CHEERS!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.