One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bloodier than you HAHA!
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I could get a 1/6 compound bow? I'm looking for something like the bows from the HT Rambo sets, but without having to buy the ridiculously expensive Rambo II or III. Thanks guys!

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
The Mossy Oak Babe Winkelman fig comes with a nice bow and extra arrows. One or two of the other figs also have them. I had one and they are easily modded for whatever you're wanting to do. The one I had came with a black string that I replaced with invisible thread. The cable guard can easialy be replaced if you wanted. The cams do turn so it can be placed in a drawn position.

I haven't seen the HT Rambo bow in person to compare, but I would give the Mossy Oak bow a rating of 8 out of 10.

Here'a a link to one on ebay, you might try a local IFA store (clothes and farm gear store).
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mossy-Oak-Outdo...oryZ1168QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Thanks for the link :> ill keep my eye out for one too, i have the Rambo Box and Quiver (sic?) but no Arrows :(

·
frustrated hobbiest
1,602 Posts
The Mossy Oak Babe Winkelman fig comes with a nice bow and extra arrows. One or two of the other figs also have them. I had one and they are easily modded for whatever you're wanting to do. The one I had came with a black string that I replaced with invisible thread. The cable guard can easialy be replaced if you wanted. The cams do turn so it can be placed in a drawn position.

I haven't seen the HT Rambo bow in person to compare, but I would give the Mossy Oak bow a rating of 8 out of 10.

Here'a a link to one on ebay, you might try a local IFA store (clothes and farm gear store).
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mossy-Oak-Outdo...oryZ1168QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I have one as well and it makes a great and far less costly alternative to HT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.