One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Two months of bashing finally completed. Special thanks to Pem Greene and Gunslinger for some gear. Heres a cut down version of the side story I wrote that will be on my myspace here the Addy www.myspace.com/p8ballproductions

The Zombie outbreak is everywhere they look Danny and Elizabeth went as far as they could in the truck but only got as far as the Texas-Oklahoma border where they decided to bury Jose's body at. After burying Jose they continue north carefully............To be continued on the myspace. The story will be posted tommorow.

Parts Breakdown:

PFC.Danny Gomez

BBi:
Hoodie
M4
Wool Cap
Canteen

21st:
Drop Down Ammo Pouch

DML:
M16 pouches
Blue Jeans
Flak vest

HT:
Oakley SI Boots

GiJoe:
Body and head
Web Gear

Elizabeth Gomez

BBi:
Perfect Body Female
SIG 226 w/Holster
Drop Down Pouches
Big Pouch

DML:
Flak Vest
M4

GiJoe:
M16 Ammo pouches

SOTW:
Boots

Barbie:
Orange T-Shirt

Blue Jeans unknown

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
I like him a lot, Daniel. The equipment load looks practical and logical without being over done. Of course, I always like seeing Joes used for bashes so that's another plus for me.

Now I'm feeling inspired to do a similar bash!

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
Good start so far! I wish I was able to do some bashing, as I have some good idears on this subject.

A recommendation if you do not mind, and it is just me thinking out loud. I would have him in some long sleeved shirt or jacket. Something thick too. More bite proof and less unprotected flesh for a "Z" to get at him.

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good start so far! I wish I was able to do some bashing, as I have some good idears on this subject.

A recommendation if you do not mind, and it is just me thinking out loud. I would have him in some long sleeved shirt or jacket. Something thick too. More bite proof and less unprotected flesh for a "Z" to get at him.
Good recomendation but I was thinking like that he's in a hot enviromentlike Texas or even California

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I like it, survivalist, former military training keeps him going especially in a desolate world. Great drama and bash Daniel.

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
I really like it - the pose in the first set of pics was making me think of a figure who is overcome with grief - perfect adaptation to the scene in the outdoor pics you added. Excellent:)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
two things: a LOT of landscape workers, roofers, etc. in Arizona wear long pants, long sleeve shirts, havelocks, etc... Yes it's hot, but the sun is hotter than cotton on their exposed skin. So, it isn't impossible that your survivor would have longer sleeved clothing for both Zombie protection and sun protection. Stay away from nylon, stick with cotton, or perhaps, leather sleeves like a welder's jacket. Hot as heck, but great sun protection, and excellent zombie bite protection. It could be wetted down for more comfort.

Might i suggest in your dio, sticking with one cross? three bodies in that small an area (slightly wider than your figure's hips) is a lot of body in a tiny space. OR, make one larger cross, and two tiny ones, for a mother and babies perhaps.

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
two things: a LOT of landscape workers, roofers, etc. in Arizona wear long pants, long sleeve shirts, havelocks, etc... Yes it's hot, but the sun is hotter than cotton on their exposed skin. So, it isn't impossible that your survivor would have longer sleeved clothing for both Zombie protection and sun protection. Stay away from nylon, stick with cotton, or perhaps, leather sleeves like a welder's jacket. Hot as heck, but great sun protection, and excellent zombie bite protection. It could be wetted down for more comfort.

Might i suggest in your dio, sticking with one cross? three bodies in that small an area (slightly wider than your figure's hips) is a lot of body in a tiny space. OR, make one larger cross, and two tiny ones, for a mother and babies perhaps.
Yeah still working on that I've been thinking just one cross

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Sweet additions. Graelyn brings up good points with the clothing suggestions ( I really like the idea of the leather gauntlets ) better safe than sorry when you have zombies nipping at your heels. One cross also sounds like a good call - inscription and all.

Excellent bash - really like to see posing you did too. That always goes along way in conveying the storyline.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts