One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just coasting around EvilBay looking at MultiCam sets. I found a ton of complete sets (including vest, boots, weapons, kneepads, the whole nine yards). Anyone know of any domestic sellers who sell complete setups like this? I know that there is one place that has the uniforms alone, but I am looking for a right out of the box complete setup. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Soldier
979 Posts
BBiCN is the only place i've seen complete sets on Ebay. I've ordered from him, shipping is high but if you're desperate. I do think he has a good selection of hard to find items. Also I just added up all the loose items from store-rooms that would equal out to the set on BBICN's ebay store and it's worth the shipping. Hope it helps a little :)

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw that BBIcn had them, that is actually what prompted my question. I have no faith in Store-Room anymore after the Great Gregoric Incident. I am lately very leery of far-east orders after that so I guess I need to either take a risk or forget about it for now.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Waiting is never one of my strong suits. I do have two WIP's right now, so I should be able to wait......but I know that the impulse will take over. I am also on the brink of buying the HT Mountain Ops Sniper (PCU), so I could always just get that and justify it by saying I was going to spend the money on an equipment set. I just really like the MultiCam (actually wearing 1:1 of it as we speak, thought that may be a bit too much information) and know that overseas may be my only real route, but just aint comfortable with overseas anymore.

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
I have BOTH versions of the 1:6 MULTI-CAM . The FULL SET comes with the greener version......the Shirt and Pants combo by COMBAT CUSTOM are more like the real thing.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Colin here is a suggestion. Go to Good Stuff to Go (http://www.goodstufftogo.net/) and get their Combat Custom Multicam uniform set. You will be very happy with the GSTG version of the uniform (Blouse, Trousers, Baseball Cap). The coloring and quality is right on. Next, look for the BBi Anniversary "A" Team figure set (Brennan) and by those parts. Try War-Toys or KRAK-Troops, they still have the set or just do a Goggle search on the BBi figure and a lot of places will have him.

I have been happy with Storerooms web site (Not the eBay site) and shipping is free. At the Storeroom website (http://www.store-rooms.com/Index.aspx) they have the Multicam set broken up in parts so you can mix and match. However, the Storeroom version of the multicam has a lot of green in the uniform which you may or may not want or like. I have purchased the whole combat custom set that was a Store-Rooms and was not that crazy the coloring. The GSTG version was kicking!

I am not sure about your bash but, since multicam is not widely used in the field by the US Military (mostly SpecOps) and the Crye System has not been made in 1:6th yet for wide distribution (US military Future Warrior test program). You have a lot of room with just using the multicam uniform and coyote brown equipment items and you bash will look great.

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the tips fellas. I think that I may go the GSTG route cause I have no faith in StoreRoom. Still not even sure what the bash will be, just hoping to get the set and put it to use as the mood strikes me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.