One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Butch is a bit busy with RL stuff, I think.
ClubPhoto shelled out some time back, but was picked up by winkflash, and the pic files may still be recoverable (mine were).

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Your name shall henceforth be chiseled into the Wall of Heroes

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
If you download the linked file above, you can extract it to computer, then open the .htm file which will open in your web browser, showing you the archived thread with images.

This is an awesome guide. I wish all the pictures would load to see the progress along with reading it.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Download the link, open the zip file that you just downloaded, make a folder named Sawgunner's Turret Tutorial or whatever and drag the two things from the zip file into the folder.

There is a browser link and a folder with stuff inside; click on the browser link and it will open a window with all of the content that is missing here.

A waaaaaay belated thanks to DarthBoz for saving and then uploading the thread. I thought the images were lost to the ages and never had a reason to look at the second page before, but today I did so on a whim.

I wonder how Butch is nowadays. I know most of the long running members have long since moved on from the hobby for one reason or another. I hope he is well.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Butch is dealing with family duties. Real life steps in hard sometimes.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Oh, I hope he and his family are well. He's always struck me as a good man so I only wish them the best.
Thanks PukingDog, BTW, the same sentiment applies to you as well.
You've always been the sage, guiding light of this place and it's better for it. Cheers to you!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts