One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Guys......I apologize for the frequent 'RED Xs" . They show up at random intervals. I've called Clubphoto twice and have been told the same thing both times: Clubphoto is moving all archived photos to a new server and should be done within 24 hours.....which is fast approaching. So, hopefully the X's will be gone and you guys can enjoy the tutorial.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
It's a beautiful thing, Butch.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Since it was my rather daunting plea for help that Butch so graciously answered. It is with humble gratitude that I thank him for producing the difinitive Humvee turret tutorial. Thanks so much Butch... Members such as you, are what seperate the OSW from all the other online hobby forums. :hyper :hyper

Always there with a good word regarding another members bash, and always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need of assistance..............

·
Don't Panic.
2,477 Posts
Yes, I agree. Butch is The MAN! I have followed this tutorial and almost completed my turret. It is easy to follow and the final result is awesome.

Butch, I salute you.

·
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
THANK YOU so much. It really means a GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT deal when you guys appreciate another members contributions.

As for you guys that are following the Tutorial and building a Turret....
It may cost you an arm and a leg for a couple parts. I know PLASTRUCT minimum order is $20.00.
So, if there are a few parts you need , PLEASE pm me and I can get them to you at a way better price. ( Cost per part and postage. )
This way you won't have to buy 100 size 2 x 3/8ths hex bolt plus shipping.
Or...20 bucks from plastruct for 4 inches of tube. Unfortunately , someone had to buy the bulk parts and it was me!!!!

·
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

·
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Nighthawk264 had agreat idea. he copied the tutorial to a CD/DVD for future reference. Makes it way easier than trying to find the thread all the time.I wish I would have done that with some of Ed's customs.Those are gone forever.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Butch! I've been wondering where you've been!!! Holy crap!!! This is a fantastic tutorial and...can't believe it and all of the effort you put into this. I have to say, YOU SUCK!

Kat

·
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I am working on restoring all the lost photos.

·
Hoarder of 1/6 Hands
116 Posts
Sawgunner,

Alot of your photos are showing up missing still. Anyway you can update or repost this?

21 - 40 of 49 Posts