One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Been a while since we ran any competitions, but have a nice one for you here! We're giving away the ACI Toys Roman Legionary figure that we reviewed (posted on the YouTube channel, still need to do the write up!).

It's a nice easy one to enter, just follow the instructions here: http://www.onesixthscale.co.uk/inde...ci-toys-roman-legionary-give-away-competition

Quick word on postage costs, as you know the website is a non-profit and to send a boxed figure like this internationally does cost quite a bit. Therefore we're asking if you're outside of the UK, please only enter if you're willing to make a $15 (USD) contribution towards the shipping costs. (I can get this sent via courier free in the UK but cannot internationally I'm afraid).

Hope that is understandable?

Thanks and good luck!

Steve.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
What the hey, I gave it a go. Steve's usual, entertaining review style, and good choice of musical accompaniment. Looks to be a very nice figure.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Very nice of you to offer it up in contest fashion.

And, I agree. It looks to be a mighty nice figure. I wouldn't be out of place at all with my hodge-podge of stuff.

Thanks for the opportunity and your usual excellent review.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Well worth it if you win; it is a great figure, but I see it more as a complement for the KP figure with the outrageous lorica sgmentata (which I hate with a passion - almost every single one of the little hooks broke on both the original and the replacement I got from KP). But yeah, we'll see who wins. Good luck to everyone (but most to me!) :D

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Guys,

Firstly thank you to all those who took part. Had 32 entries in total from here, OSR and readers of the website and YouTube channel. The winner has been drawn, and it is...

Jason Thomas, Wisconsin (USA).

(I don't think he's an OSW person? not a name I recognise anyway...)

If you didn't win this time around, keep your eyes peeled I do like to give stuff away when I can so there will be more in the future.

Thanks again,
Steve.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Thanks for the generosity, Steve.

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the generosity, Steve.
No worries, you're quite welcome.

I felt a bit bad because a number of OSW people entered but I don't think the winner was from here, so...

Watch this space, I think I've just secured some new items for review that I KNOW everyone will want (not telling you all just yet what they are!), and I'm going to make it an exclusive OSW ONLY competition. You will only be able to enter with a valid OSW username.

I'll have confirmation in a couple of weeks.

Steve.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts