One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow 1/6 junkies!! I am considering getting the Very Cool female figure with the model number VCF-X02B. All I want to know is which female headsculpts are compatible with this body, using either of its neck posts. I would prefer headsculpts where modifications are either completely unnecessary or kept to a minimum. As for where to find them I would prefer to do business with someone in North America, Western Europe or South America, ideally someone who is backed either by the fact that they are a business (e.g. Monkey Depot) or failing that, they are subject to a review system (e.g. eBay's feedback system). Thank you to all who took the time to read what some might consider my rambling, and have a wonderful day.

P.S. I realize some female headsculpts have removable faces or hair. While I would prefer the hair not be molded, I would also prefer sculpts where I don't have to worry about losing tiny eyes or accidentally ripping out half the hair because it's designed to come off anyway. But if that's not possible, the harder it is to "break" them in that way the better.

·
Registered
574 Posts
X02B is the Hot Toys skintone right? The kind of grayish colored one? Fire_Team_Six did a great review of the bodies that might help you out. You can check it out here http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...ew-female-figure-bodies-here.html#post3722211 just scroll down until you see the photos of the figure bodies in plastic bags (which sounds really morbid lol)

Most likely Hot Toys heads (or their knock-offs) will color match (and fit) the body you have. You can also try Kumik heads but they're usually lighter and have the separate hair piece. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts