One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Buy one of Eric's at Red Planet Toys. He is offering three and one of them is perfect for Ronin.
Thanks Thainer. C'mon, you're gonna use that BBI Lucifer head over this? And I'm not just saying this because I sell it. This is Andy Bergholtz's amazing work!

By the way, there is only one "M" in coming :)

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eric,

No worries - the order has already been paid for one of your heads!!! I had no intention of using a substandard sculpt! In fact, its your fault I am shelling out for another bash - if you hadnt got such a good sculpt done, I would not have considered this. Sooner you get it here, the sooner I can paint it and have it up on the board.

As for the spelling mistake.......doh.......humbled.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Eric,

No worries - the order has already been paid for one of your heads!!! I had no intention of using a substandard sculpt! In fact, its your fault I am shelling out for another bash - if you hadnt got such a good sculpt done, I would not have considered this. Sooner you get it here, the sooner I can paint it and have it up on the board.

As for the spelling mistake.......doh.......humbled.
:wideyesLuicfer Sub standard? ? ? I guess...:rolleyes To each his own. In any event, Good luck with your bash friend. Looking forward to seeing it. The head in particular.. Excellent sculpt with out a doubt but the paint will tell the tale.. I dont paint hence the " I'd start with lucipher" comment." The creative process is all the fun. The more you do the more fun it becomes. Have at it....:thumb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.