One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. As the title say's i have been away from the hobby for some time now but due to certain circumstanes and ill health i have been forced to leave the other hobby i loved (gaming) and i have ended up having more time on my hands so i thought i would get back in to my other love which is 1\6th scale kit bashing and vintage-40th Actionman. I have a decent collection that i have built up over the years that i hope to share with you all in the coming weeks but for now i just wanted to say hi and catch up with the hobby after being away for so long. I also wanted to see if some of the old faces were still around like Marshey or Dutch, Mikey? I doubt they will remember me after all this time away but they where the members and collecters who helped and inspired me the most when ineeded it back in the day. I hope they are and everything is going good for them all as it will be good to catch up with them again to see how they are getting on and to see what they have done since we all last spoke as well as show them some of my work that they haven't seen. Well I better leave it there for now and I look forward to meeting up with you all very soon. Thanks for reading. 馃憤

Registered
Welcome back although you might find things a bit dull around here. A lot of folks have moved on to other pastures or left all together. A few of us are still around to keep the lights on although I wish the owners of this board would appoint some new Admins that are still contributing to fill the void.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome back although you might find things a bit dull around here. A lot of folks have moved on to other pastures or left all together. A few of us are still around to keep the lights on although I wish the owners of this board would appoint some new Admins that are still contributing to fill the void.
Thank for the message and sorry for the late reply. Thats a real shame that so many have gone or moved on? This place used to have some great kitbashers back in the day. I was hoping to post some of my latest project to get some feedback from them. Is there any new forums or sites that i should check out? I am also mainly into British modern, US modern figures & Vintage 40th Action man if you are interested? All the best

Registered
Thank for the message and sorry for the late reply. Thats a real shame that so many have gone or moved on? This place used to have some great kitbashers back in the day. I was hoping to post some of my latest project to get some feedback from them. Is there any new forums or sites that i should check out? I am also mainly into British modern, US modern figures & Vintage 40th Action man if you are interested? All the best
Hello mate

Most of us are hanging out at 1/6th Brit on facebook now馃憤

1 - 4 of 4 Posts