One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
dude...at least you got in.going to try to get in for saturday to do the volunteer gig.maybe handing out key chains again?...hope to see ya all there.i did manage to wrangle a sideshow card so not all lost.the place is like a shopping center after christmas..multiplied by one hundred...err...make that a thousand.and me without my cattle prod.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
azteca

dude...at least you got in.going to try to get in for saturday to do the volunteer gig.maybe handing out key chains again?...hope to see ya all there.i did manage to wrangle a sideshow card so not all lost.the place is like a shopping center after christmas..multiplied by one hundred...err...make that a thousand.and me without my cattle prod.
i only got one free day and that was friday for me good luck on sat cuase there are more people on that day you will be like a sardine in a can and xmas for me is when we receive all the hot toys and i get to part them out now thats xmas so you live in el cajon swing by my pad one of these daze orale spring valley

1 - 6 of 6 Posts