One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Full bird?

DML released two versions waaaaay back in the day... A molded plastic version with the Cyber Hobby Bruce Willis Hart's War figure, and a photo etched version with the DX Ken Bowra figure.

The Hart's War version is relatively hard to come by nowadays, but I'm 98% sure I have an extra Bowra beret with photo etched rank hanging around. If that's what you're looking for, PM me your address and I'll send the rank badge your way.

Joe

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Well, I know that One Sixth Scale king and Patches of Pride make them and there was that set that I have, that was made for Dragon figures that came with different rank insiginas, they are the textile ones, I do not know who made metal pin on ranks of those.

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys! It's to finish a Sci-Fi/Fantasy build after I am finished with the Training with County. Sucks that my time is more work on CompTIA A+, Net + and MCSA. The Whole Law Enforcement training fell though. :\

So just gathering up parts and pieces for that build later. I have contacted Mike at PoP and yep! They got the Fabric one which is cool for one uniform. I am looking for the metal look one to. So I'll hunt for that figure just in case.

Thank you again guys.

·
Registered
799 Posts
If you need a 'full bird' Colonel eagle, I believe one figure from the Dragon modern US pilot series had one on a cloth cap, a full bird silver eagle made of hard plastic.
FYI a US Navy Captain is equivalent to USMC/US Army/USAF Colonel ranks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts