One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been checking on the website recently and there doesn't seem to be much new appearing for pre-order, anyone have any info ?

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,929 Posts
The number of 1:6 retailers/vendors with online and retail presence doesn't look good for our fellow 1:6 hobbyists across the pond due to a number of factors.

For our fellow 1:6 hobbyists across the pond, support those who are still open when you can.

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
Ask him on Facebook, he replies really quickly :)

·
Addict
143 Posts
Darren told me a few months back that he's having a break from pre-orders.

Regardless of any extra cost I always try to purchase from UK stores :thumb

Around six years ago I made my first 1/6 purchase from Darren & looking forward to continuing in the near future :D

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a break....that's a relief, I haven't bought a figure in some time now as there was nothing that caught my eye but the second DAM modern German does look pretty good so that was going to be a pre-order along with the DAM Vietnam figure.....hope the break ends soon as I want both of those for sure.

·
Addict
143 Posts
Just a break....that's a relief, I haven't bought a figure in some time now as there was nothing that caught my eye but the second DAM modern German does look pretty good so that was going to be a pre-order along with the DAM Vietnam figure.....hope the break ends soon as I want both of those for sure.
I reckon it'll be best to contact them about the DAM figures, cos' if they're not going to stock them you still have time to look elsewhere :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts